Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Move Network Operations Manager in Morris Plains, NJ. The Move Network Operations Manager is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Weichert Realtors residential transportation services. Specific responsibilities include the management of supplier performance, program adherence, move coordinators and service issue resolution while maintaining daily execution against Weichert Move Network performance metrics and scorecard.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborates with Weichert Move Network (WMN) Management to create and maintain Weichert Residential Transportation Solution (WRTS) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Effectively leads, plans and manages the WRTS move management process, including supplier partner selection and allocation of moves to network partners based on contractual agreements.
- Responsible for the overall supervision and direction of staff; conducting performance reviews, performance counseling, mentoring and hiring.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of move management counseling delivered to WRTS customers with constant focus on growth and performance enhancements.
- Oversees training of new Move Coordinators and Supplier Partners on WRTS's proprietary SOP's. Reviews and monitors work to determine training needs.
- Provides support for new Weichert Realtor office implementations and training.
- Supervises processes to ensure adequate coverage is available for all WRTS shipments.
- Develops weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including initiation activity, budget comparison, volume allocation, and other specific request as they arise.
- Manages WRTS quality assurance program and conduct routine audits (data and job-site) and make recommendations to Management for improvements and enhancements based on audit outcomes.
- Supports Weichert RE offices with transportation related inquiries
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Certified Move Consultant certification preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of related moving and storage industry experience
- Strong sourcing, supplier performance management, and relationship management experience is desired
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
- Ability to collect data from a variety of sources and complete various reports efficiently and accurately
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer service and relationship skills
- Effective people management, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.