Area of Interest:Executive Management
Job Title:MQA Coordinator (ABG)
We are currently seeking a Maritime Quality Assurance Coordinator! This position is responsible for coordinating the Fleet Captain and Fleet Engineer program assisting the VP Marine and VP Technical, as well as their direct reports. The main objective of the position is to liaise with brands and CSMART in scheduling and coordinating all visits of the Fleet Captain and Fleet Chief Engineers, and communicate with stakeholders as required.
- Provide coordination of Fleet Captain Fleet Chief Program for the Maritime Quality Assurance department.
- Compile, organize and track all incoming data - Share point Administrator
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged reports
- Generate monthly and quarterly schedules and reports for VP Marine & Technical
- Schedule and maintain required training attendance up to date
- Update Quarterly Global Shipboard Audits and Visit Schedule
- Assist with special projects and liaise with OL POC as instructed by VP Marine and Technical
- Coordinate travel itineraries/routes for Cross Brand schedule
- Ensure timely outgoing email correspondence
- Assist with logistics and coordination related to department/group meetings. These meetings may involve participants from multiple departments and Carnival Operating Companies and may negotiate the event.
- Coordinate travel itineraries and arrangements for the MQA employees, MC employees, CSMART employees, interviewees and external instructors, Fleet Captains and Fleet Chief Engineers of the department.
- Complete T&E statements for department and other reimbursement forms for approval.
- Document Retention and Management, according to the company’s policies.
- Assist in other office responsibilities collaborating and supporting both Executive Assistant and MQA Travel Coordinator, as required.
- An Associate degree is preferred but not required.
- Coordinator support with 1-3 years of demonstrated accomplishments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Detail –oriented skills
- Excellent organizational awareness and a Team player.
- Ability to interact with all levels in organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the highest levels and build effective internal and external relationships.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.