Prenuvo - San Francisco
FULL TIME or PART TIME
Operation of MRI scanner:
- As an MRI Technologist, you are responsible for
- patient safety,
- the performance of high quality Prenuvo Scans,
- performing and remaining current on Prenuvo Scan protocols,
- ordering supplies, cleaning equipment, and scan room preparation.
- troubleshoot equipment issues and report them to the relevant department when necessary.
- Effective communication is part of the core values of Prenuvo. This includes:
- preparing the patient for the MRI exam,
-explaining the procedure and answering any questions,
- ensuring patient screening form is properly completed, and confirm the responses are correct,
- safely transfer patient to MRI equipment,
- correct and safe positioning of the patient,
- communicating with the patient throughout the exam,
- completing the exam in the required timeframe.
- Utilize ancillary tools and equipment appropriately: PACS and other software systems.
Image Post Processing:
- Responsible for post processing images including transfer of images to PACS, ensuring all post processing steps are complete.
- Proven ability and interest in training new technologists in all facets of the role including patient safety, room preparation, effective communication, image acquisition, time management and post processing.
- Licensed with the appropriate board. AMRIT or CAMRT (or equivalent) depending on the location of the role you are applying for. Dual licensure would be advantageous.
- BLS - Basic Life Support.
- Completion of an accredited Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) program or radiologic technology program.
- Clinical work experience of at least 2 years. Siemens MRI experience preferred.
- Proficiency running advanced MR studies independently.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary team and the drive to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment.
- Understand, perform and accurately complete all examinations on MRI equipment, following clinic practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate patient care skills with an ability to explain complex medical terms and procedures in a manner that is easily understood by a non-medical audience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send applications to: