Prenuvo - San Francisco, Los Angeles
FULL TIME or PART TIME
ON SITE or REMOTE
We are looking to add to our team of radiologists for our rapidly growing practice.
- As an MRI Radiologist, you are responsible for
- the ability to report, or a desire to learn to report Prenuvo Whole Body MRI.
- availability to report a minimum number of Prenuvo scans per week.
- the ability to provide the highest level of service to our patients and referring physicians.
- either reading cases on site, or have a remote radiology workstation which is approved for use by the DAP (Canada) or ACR (US) depending on the location you are working.
- being willing to be part of an ongoing education program for staff, including case reviews with MRI technologists.
- utilize ancillary tools and equipment appropriately: PACS and other software systems.
- ability to troubleshoot PACS and IT issues to a reasonable level.
- Effective communication is part of the core values of Prenuvo. This includes:
- relaying and discussing urgent findings with referring practitioners.
- relaying urgent and findings of interest to the MRI technologist.
- be part of a culture of communication, teamwork and learning.
- Licensed with the appropriate board. Must be a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or the American Board of Radiology, depending on the location of the role you are applying for. Dual licensure would be advantageous.
- Must maintain membership in the Candian Medical Protective Association (or equivalent).
- Must participate in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Maintenance of Certification program (or equivalent)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.