*must live within 30 minutes for call
Do you havethe career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as an MRI Technician.
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, and employee stock purchase program.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking an MRI Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patientsreceive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard tosupport each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feelspatient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
The MRI Technician's responsibilities include:
- Performsquality MRI procedures for patients of all ages under theguidance of a Radiologist.
- Maintainsa safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practicestandards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Responsiblefor accurate and timely completion of MRI/Radiology procedures (OP, Inpatient, OR, ER).
- EnsuresPatients and family are properly informed of the procedure and patient comfortis maximized.
- Otherduties as assigned by the Lead technologist, Manager or Director of Imaging.