Do you have the careeropportunities as a MRI Technologist you want in your current role? Wehave an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center, a facilitythat is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCAHealthcare.
We are committed to providing our employeeswith the support they need. At Trident Medical Center, we offer an array ofmedical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our uniquebenefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home,and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group ofcolleagues. Do you want to work as a MRI Technologist where your passionfor creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
The MRI Technologist performs MRI exams by displaying sound knowledge and proficiency in the safe usage of MRI imaging and accessory equipment. While interacting with Radiologists, Radiology Physician Assistants and other physicians and staff, you will impact patient care through your expertise in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
What you will do in this role:
* You will perform MRI exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
* You will complete pre-exam screening, greet patients and assist in appropriate gowns, complete history forms, complete technologist exam sheet, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
* You will verify and follow doctor’s orders in patient’s chart, initial patient chart when exam is complete, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
* You will transport patients to and from ER and other Imaging areas when assistant is unavailable, move patients on and off the exam table, organize and prioritize patient exams for best work flow, and communicate effectively with customers - physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.
The shift is Monday-Friday from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with call rotation.