Since 1987, Shared Imaging has provided flexible options for acquiring CT, MRI and PET/CT equipment for interim, mobile or fixed imaging solutions to the healthcare industry. Distinguished by our unmatched access to capital and strong balance sheet, we are able to provide our clients with the latest technology and services. We are singularly focused on providing flexible assets from all major manufacturers including GE, Philips, Siemens and Toshiba to our client base which spans across the majority of the 50 states. With mobile or full-time agreements, fee-per-procedure or fixed pricing methods and the ability to upgrade during our agreement Shared Imaging is unmatched in its ability to help its clients adapt to change.
Shared Imaging is currently looking to hire a Full Time MRI Technologist in the *___________* area.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- ARRT Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- GE experience 1.5T w/12x or higher
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Understanding of Joint Commission
- Hard working and detail-oriented
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
- Committed to outstanding patient care and have a positive attitude
We value our employees and we want them to be healthy and happy. We offer competitive salaries, travel reimbursement and a diverse blend of benefits, incentives, and business practices and we are continually evaluating our offerings to ensure that Shared imaging is a truly great place to work!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid dental (with applicable health plans)
- 401k matching
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary short term / long term disability options
- Flex PTO & paid holidays
- Company swag
- Health club reimbursement
- Childcare discount
- Wellness program with generous incentives
- Employee recognition programs
- Team building events & employee appreciation lunches
- Referral bonus programs
- Job training, professional development, & continued education
We require that all Shared Imaging LLC employees have a completed background check and drug screen on file.
Shared Imaging is committed to equal employment opportunity. The company offers a drug-free work environment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law. Equal employment opportunity includes hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotions and termination.