Do you have the career opportunities as an MRI Technologist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Grand Strand Medical Center, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Grand Strand, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a MRI Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a MRI Technologist for a PRN, as needed position, responsible for performing MRI exams by displaying sound knowledge and proficiency in the safe usage of MRI imaging and accessory equipment. While interacting with Radiologists, Radiology Physician Assistants and other physicians and staff, you will impact patient care through your expertise in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform MRI exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
- You will complete pre-exam screening, greet patients and assist in appropriate gowns, complete history forms, complete technologist exam sheet, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
- You will verify and follow doctor’s orders in patient’s chart, initial patient chart when exam is complete, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
- You will transport patients to and from ER and other Imaging areas when assistant is unavailable, move patients on and off the exam table, organize and prioritize patient exams for best work flow, and communicate effectively with customers - physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.