Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting multiple MRI Technologists to support operations at the Phoenix VA Health Care System located at 650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA. Coverage required is normally Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, with on call service.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Provides MRI care covering the range of services provided in a state-of-the-art medical treatment facility, at a standard of care that equals or exceeds facility standards and the TJC
- Adheres to the ARRT Practice Guidelines and Technical Standards in the science of radiology to improve the quality of services to patients
- Promotes the safe and effective use of diagnostic radiology through the utilization of specific training, skills, and techniques
- Performs organ-specific and subspecialty-specific imaging including:
- Abdomen - Gastrointestinal
- Abdomen - Genitourinary
- Breast Imaging
- Neuroradiology Imaging
- Performs related administrative tasks
- High School Diploma
- Certificate of Completion from a Radiologic Technologist training program accredited by an institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and/or the JCERT
- Advanced certification in MRI (ARRT-MR) is required
- A minimum of one (1) year of proven clinical experience in MRI in a Level 1 hospital setting is preferred
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.