Doyou have the career opportunities as a MRI Technologistyou want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for youto join Belton Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of thenation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
IdentityTheft Protection discounts
Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
OurMission and Values
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a MRITechnologist where your passion for creatingpositive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this couldbe your next opportunity. Wewant your knowledge and expertise!
Our MRI Technicians area committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creatingpositive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
- Perform clinical and technical duties.
- Maintain MRI equipment and supplies.
- Actively participate in quality control and performance improvement as they relate to MRI responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction.
- Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care.
- Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care.
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Belton Regional Medical Center’s ICARE values:
Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
Show COMPASSIONin all interactions
ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care andcustomer satisfaction, every time
Exhibit RESPECTto self and others
- Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE