Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”
What You’ll Do at Alliance:
- Operate imaging and related equipment on various areas of the body, including areas of advanced study to produce high quality diagnostic images
- Responsible for patient safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Order supplies, clean and prep unit for each patient and transport
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required; Associate's degree preferred.
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR), or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT
- CPR Certification
- State license, if applicable
- Valid state driver’s license, as applicable
- Ability to work at several locations
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.