Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator - Investor Relations
Join Farm Credit Funding Corporation’s enthusiastic and collaborative Investor Relations team to contribute to the success of American agriculture.
Do you pride yourself on your communication skills? Are you analytically minded and detail-oriented? If so, the MS Dynamics CRM Administrator – Investor Relations role at Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation may be the right opportunity for you!
Tap into your passion for data analysis! As an MS Dynamics CRM Administrator – Investor Relations, you will manage day-to-day CRM operations including data feeds, imports and other integrations. Assure integrity of the Investor Relations database through upgrades and accuracy of customizations report generation.
Provide support to Investor Relations through functional and technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform by managing, monitoring, customizing and optimizing the Funding Corporation investor database. Ensure best practices in data maintenance to effectively translate and interpret investor trends in order to support Investor Relations’ efforts.
The Funding Corporation is located in Jersey City, NJ and this opportunity is not remote.
What We Expect
A successful MS Dynamics CRM Administrator will be a trusted resource ensuring respect of data confidentiality. You will be able to translate data for practical application, effectively communicating on all levels. Your analytical skills, initiative and attention to detail will be key to your success.
Are you ready for the challenge?
About the Role:
- Support the Investor Relations team by providing requested data in a useful format
- Recommend changes in the environment to add functionality, address new feature requests, and take advantage of new functionality released during upgrades
- Work with internal project management team as needed for fixes/enhancements. Track progress to assure timely completion
- Test developed functionality before user adoption
- Identify CRM opportunities that enhance cross platform integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other dependent applications, as needed
- Utilize investor database to research and support informed and effective investor visits
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 3 - 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics required
- BA/BS degree in an applicable discipline
- Experience as a Data Analyst (data quality/cleansing/migration)
- Effective problem solving and research skills with an interest in U.S. Agriculture
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Microsoft Office required
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Strong organizational/time management skills, including ability to prioritize work
- Ability to manage software updates and new releases in CRM technologies
At the Funding Corporation, you have the ability to be part of something special, leveraging your knowledge and skills to support the people who feed, fuel and clothe the world.
About Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation
The Funding Corporation is jointly owned by the Farm Credit System Banks, as the Farm Credit System’s fiscal agent, the Funding Corporation is responsible for issuing and marketing debt securities to finance the System’s loans, leases and operations.
The Funding Corporation manages the System’s investor relations program, meeting with current and potential investors to educate them on the System’s mission, current financials, debt issuance patterns and overall agricultural and credit market conditions.
Farm Credit supports rural communities and agriculture with reliable, consistent credit and financial services, today and tomorrow.
The Funding Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
The Funding Corporation will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.,) to fill this position.
Salesforce / CRM Developer