MS Dynamics CRM Developer
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples' lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve. If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We're currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. This is a full time direct hire position that will support our Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, customizations and configurations of this platform to meet business needs. We're looking for someone that excels in a team environment, has experience focusing and working with end users while handling multiple projects.
- Work with internal partners to clarify requirements and do full cycle development including product test.
- Program of new modules or conducting changes in existing as needed by internal partner
- Might be involved with leading medium or small projects
- Maintain and troubleshoot functions on systems in production
- Provide information on project activities, status, estimates and target dates in addition to monitoring progress
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or equivalent experience in e-commerce, web and/or client /server development
- Must have at least 2 yrs. of Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, customization and maintenance
- Proven experience and understanding with Click Dimensions and SSIS is a huge plus
- At least 2 yrs. of development experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with SQL Server and/or DB2 database is a must
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any sponsorship needed now or in the future
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72883 when responding to this ad.