Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide service desk support to client users and any other duties as needed.
- Acts as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provides first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to calls whenever possible.
- Provides an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Carries out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assist in the maintainence of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 2- 4 years moderate experience in providing service desk support preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
May be required to work off hour shifts or be assigned to an on-call rotation.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans