Maintain & report on student registration, attendance, and cumulative records.
Education / Certification:
- High School Diploma or GED.
Special Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of iTCCS Student Accounting System, including Job Submission & DART Report Production Systems.
- Knowledge of PC including Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of TREx Records Exchange Program.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to communicate well with parents, teachers, administrators, and other campus & district staff members.
- Methodical/logical/analytical skills.
Experience / Other Requirements:
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferrred.
- General office experience required.
- Work experience in a school office is preferred.
- Experience with iTTCS is preferred.
- General knowledge of student registration & attendance accounting guidelines is preferred.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Distributes rosters for substitute teachers and makes necessary calls to ensure there are substitutes for all teachers. Enters jobs in SubFinder as needed.
- Distributes tardy slips for late students and enters appropriate codes into iTCCS system.
- Assures that attendance is reported by all teachers and makes changes or corrections as needed. Runs and verifies daily attendance reports, enter absence codes for all absences.
- Updates and maintains enrollment totals for class rosters and campus.
- Handles miscellaneous telephone, written and walk-in requests from administrators, teachers, students, parents and other visitors.
- Collects appropriate documentation from campus visitors and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Makes student contact changes and informs appropriate personnel.
- Prints and distributes progress reports to teachers.
- Sends absence and tardy warning letters to appropriate parents.
- Runs and reconciles Cycle Attendance Reports and Principal’s report as needed.
- Responsible for entering all student data and any updates into iTCCS.
- Obtains and maintains proof of residence for all new and returning students. Registers and enrolls new students throughout the school year as needed. Withdraws students as needed throughout the school year.
- Maintains appropriate student files and respond to requests for student information.
- Runs miscellaneous reports as requested for campus faculty or administrators.
- Responsible for properly maintaining district records, adhering to all policies set forth by the district for records maintenance ad learning the records retention schedule for department records.
- Other duties as assigned.