The MSG Product Specialist provides support to Financial Advisors, Client Associates and regional branch management to help identify rectify service related headwinds while also being able to provide advice and guidance when applicable.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- The MSG Product Specialist shall handle inbound requests for assistance and will also conduct proactive outbound calls to the Firm's Financial Advisors to help resolve service related headwinds. Conversations will primarily be focused on alleviating any potential roadblocks Financial Advisors may face while occasionally providing advice and guidance.
- The MSG Product Specialist shall partner with external sales specialist, associate sales specialist, internal sales specialists, regional sales managers and non-proprietary managers to help achieve business results for the group as a whole.
- MSG Product Specialists are expected to record all of their relevant activities in Salesforce.com, a client relationship management tool, in order to provide the data necessary to manage activity from a metrics driven perspective.
Enterprise Job Description:
The MSG Product Specialist will support Financial Advisors and Wealth Management Specialists on all Merrill Lynch Managed Assets platforms. Responsibilities include monitoring the performance of a domestic discretionary or non-discretionary, advisory product, which may include managing a product within the brokerage or institutional offering. Responsibilities include working with more senior Product Specialists in developing product plans, strategies and enhancements, and performing data collection and coordination activities.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Series 7 and 63/65 or 66 preferred, or must be willing to obtain within 120 days of start date
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and meet clearly defined measurements
- Strong communication, interaction and presentation skills required
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and high energy are a must
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Posting Date: 07/30/2019
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 6, 1600 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift