The Outreach Coordinator will develop and implement various outreach activities to facilitate the activation and engagement of Health Plan members, document and report program progress and measure outcomes to Health Plan as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Understand program details and measure requirements for Health Plan’s Practice Improvement Program (PIP) and Pay For Performance
• Develop and implement outreach activities to managed care members assigned by Health Plan to NEMS, to generate interest in NEMS
• Conduct outreach activities to assigned members by phone, mail or any other form of communication method approved by NEMS
• Communicate with each PCP clinic and staff members regarding current outreach activities to promote awareness of PIP/P4P program
• Coordinate and communicate with other NEMS Outreach Coordinators and staff partaking in outreach activities
• Collect and report statistical information for monthly and quarterly reports
• Document program measure results and submit to Health Plan as required
• Prepare project reports for submission to Health Plan for each measure as required
• Contribute to NEMS’ marketing strategy and other outreach project planning
• Attend and coordinate conferences and meetings as needed
• Performs other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
• Completion of a 2-year degree preferred
• One (1) years’ experience in Healthcare Administration field preferred
• Working knowledge of project management and outreach program
• Knowledge of State/Federal healthcare compliance requirements, particularly DHCS/Medi-Cal guidelines a plus
• Strong English oral and written communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to self-manage in a detail oriented environment
• Ability to operate PC based software programs or automated database management systems preferred
• Good organization and prioritization skills, outstanding in time management
• Must be able to fluently speak, read and write English.
• Fluent in Cantonese ( and Mandarin or Vietnamese) required.
• Fluent in other languages are an asset.
This is an FLSA non-exempt position.
This is not an OSHA high-risk position.
NEMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming diversity in our workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEMS BENEFITS: Competitive benefits, including free medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; and company contribution to 401(k).