- Are you a successful account representative who thrives in a consultative sales process, opening new business, building on-going relationships / partnerships with your customers?
- Do you prefer selling a tangible product and value added services to end users as well as management?
- Are you familiar with industrial sales components? Fasteners, chemicals, hydraulics?
At Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions, the Account Manager role has an immediate impact on our customers, on our company performance, and on personal earnings. We'll ensure that you receive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to help you reach your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong outside sales representative who thrives in consultative sales and has some knowledge of industrial products.
Reporting directly to the District Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building a territory and growing earnings by developing repeat business relationships in existing accounts and opening new business. Use our handheld technology to manager customer’s inventory and sell new products. You will also be responsible for calling on engineers, maintenance, purchasing and others using your consultative selling approach to learn about your customers' applications and needs.
- Achieve sales and profit goals by developing existing customers, opening new business, and customer retention
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
- Prepare quotations and proposals, follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions
- Product demonstration sessions for customers, survey market and competitive conditions
- Complete reports regarding itineraries, expenses, sales calls, leads and other related reports
- Monitor customer complaints, follow up on outstanding orders, and make emergency calls as necessary.