Nutanix is hiring developers to build enterprise-grade products around Docker and Kubernetes. You’ll join us in designing and developing the Kubernetes based platform with a focus on scale, performance, security, and availability.
- Work directly on Kubernetes, Docker, and several other open source projects.
- Work on cutting-edge features of Kubernetes like Ingress, Stateful Sets etc.
- Design and develop microservices platform for cloud native workloads
- Containers, Microservice architecture
- Strong knowledge of Distributed Systems
- Networking, Storage
- GoLang or Python
- Linux and Bash scripting
- Good software development practices: should thrive in an environment of rapid development, peer code reviews, and write good functional/unit tests
- Network Services - Load-Balancers, Security, QOS, etc.
- Experience building Distributed systems
- Experience in Docker Containers
- Experience in AWS, Google and Azure Cloud ecosystems
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science
- 5-6 years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting email@example.com