Solugenix is a professional staffing and IT consulting firm, committed to meeting the needs of its candidates and clients. When you join Solugenix, you join the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, distinguished by a history of industry innovation. Long before they were commonplace, our pioneering systems became the DNA of today’s technologies. From firsts in cell phone billing systems, to web-based mapping and routing solutions, to fast food help desks, Solugenix drives IT solutions around the world.
At Solugenix, you become part of an expert team making a difference by delivering value for some of the world’s largest firms in finance, medical device, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods industries and more. Join Solugenix today and become part of an established team poised to continue creating innovations for the future of our world!
CHOOSE INNOVATION. CHOOSE VALUE. CHOOSE SOLUGENIX!
Title: Mulesoft Architect/Developer
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration : Long Term Contract
- Expertise in Mule Soft with good understanding in Service Mediation, Message Routing, Batch Data Transformation, Event Handling, Services creation and hosting, Service Orchestration, Data Weave, High Availability and Enterprise Security
- Strong experience in Architecture, Support, Design, Development, Maintenance, Data Conversion and Implementation of Data warehouse applications and Database business systems.
- Experience in Mule Soft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Develop mule flows for asynchronous messaging, data transformation, routing and batch processing
- Experience in architecting, designing and delivering enterprise integration solutions
- Works towards establishing personal rapport with internal and external clients (where applicable), vendors - thereby advancing and influencing decisions that favor the organization goals.
- Displays proven track record of developing and deploying enterprise ready integrations using messaging solutions, enterprise service bus, services creation with special concerns towards ever changing security requirements.
- Develop data translation objects and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Implementation of Data Transformation using XSLT & Data Mapper, Routing, Schema and Data Validation.
- Use various transformers for transforming between different data formats and routing for integrating the applications
- Design, test and implement data translation objects (maps).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze partner data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide partners or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Communicate with partners to clarify data format requirements.