What Will I Do in This Position?
The MuleSoft Developer works with customers, architects, team members, and partners to implement MuleSoft's platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges. The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and referenceable customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
Additionally, a professional at this position level within Wipro has the following responsibilities:
- Participates in the development, integration, and deployment of solutions for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based web services/REST API using ESB including new RESTful services and orchestrating existing backend SOAP-based services. Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
- Primary upward interaction is with Senior Architect (direct supervisor). May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Wipro.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team.
- Develop complex services and orchestrations, such as developing the integration of ESB with various components of the system.
- Design web services with optimal security and performance.
- Supports testing, and deployment teams.
Skills you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or other SOA based Software development related to the degree
- 3+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Experience in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool. Worked on a variety of Application servers, Web and Portal Servers, Databases, GUI frontends Workflow engines and internet applications using Java/J2EE.
- Solid programming skills using troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools, and of Mule processing strategies and batch processing concepts.
- On the job experience creating Mule ESB flows performed payload transformation & developed a middleware data identity mapping solution utilizing Spring, TIBCO EMS or similar solutions.
- Experience in ETL type of flows in Mule ESB.
- Experience with Dataweave transformations and Mule Expression Language
- Experience with Mulesoft connectors and API Management, such as utilizing data-mapper, designing Any point Connectors for modules (including those built with Java, Spring, REST, JSON (e.g. Components and Transformers).
- Design and implementation experience with building Mule ESB components, including creating HTTP inbound and outbound flows, orchestrations, transformations, and routing using MULE ESB and configuring various types of Alerts from the Mule Management console.
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services. Ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience with integrations, routing, transformation and service hosting flows using Mule-ESB from the various data source, service orchestration, and message processing.
- Developed RAML based RESTful API and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and building custom components, custom connectors, and custom transformers to be used in Mule ESB.
- Solid understanding of the EAI design patterns.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development and Mule deployment automation.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc. is a plus
- J2EE technologies like Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, and JNDI
- Development of advanced web applications including both client and server-side programming.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working with various teams
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Knowledge or working experience in machine learning, text mining is a plus
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Git, and others.
- Experience using Bootstrap, NodeJS, Typescript, and frameworks such as Ionic, Cordova, Angular, and AngularJS.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, design, development, implementation and integration of enterprise-wide applications using b Services (SOAP and REST), Apache Camel, Apache CXF, and related technologies SOAP, XML, XSD, UDDI, WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI editor, Postman for developing and debugging XML technologies
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD) and also in XML Parsers like Dom, Sax.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming concepts, UML, MultiThreading, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)