POSITION SUMMARY: The Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and service on all plant equipment. Primarily, this includes electrical troubleshooting and repairs, including PLC, but may also include mechanical work as well.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventive, planned and unplanned maintenance on production and facility equipment including machining centers, screw machines, assembly and plating equipment.
- Connect to machine PLCs (primarily Allen Bradley) and use ladder logic to aid in troubleshooting.
- Aid in identifying and helping to set up necessary spare parts.
- Use computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document work and order parts
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
- Ability to lift-up to 40lbs.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting diagnostic analysis on all equipment.
- Electrical certification required.
- Program, repair, install and upgrade Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently.
- Understand and comply with company safety standards and federal regulations.
- Familiarity with pneumatics, hydraulics, A/C including troubleshooting and repair.
- High attention to detail.
- Good basic math skills
- Good time management skills.
- Associate degree in Industrial or Electronic Technology.
- Three or more year’s industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- Print reading (particularly electrical)
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Machine & facility wiring
- PLC connection and following ladder logic
- Good communication skills
BrassCraft Manufacturing Company
ShiftShift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.