- Team consists of five pathologists (80 years combined experience) and two pathology assistants
- Diverse practice with 22,000 surgical accessions, 2,000 non-gyn cytology collections and 14,000 pap smears
- In partnership with the Hospital Sisters Health System, our pathologists provide medical directorship for five hospitals across Northeast Wisconsin
- Large encashment area including thirteen counties between WI and MI
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Life in Wisconsin:
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.