Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), better known as Atlanta Airport, is situated 7 miles south of the city center of Atlanta, Georgia. Since 1999, it has been the world’s busiest airport, serving 88 million passengers annually. We currently have food and beverage concepts such as: Bojangles, Jamba Juice, Food Network Kitchen, Harvest & Grounds, Grindhouse Killer Burgers, 40/40 Club, Einstein Bagels, Freshens, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill and more to come!
The successful Multi Unit Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operations in a multi unit environment
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 3 years direct food and beverage management experience a must!
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.