Laredo Hospitality owns and operates Chicagoland's Premier Destination for slot and video poker. Our two brands, Stella's Place and Shelby's, are neighborhood gathering places for adults to enjoy a light meal and video gaming in the comfort of a welcoming and friendly environment. Laredo Hospitality is growing rapidly in Chicagoland and is looking for service-focused individuals to oversee the operations of 10-12 locations.
The Multi-Unit Manager is a tactile leader who will work directly with each location and team to build a successful operation that epitomizes Laredo Hospitality's mission of cultivating relationships through personalized service. The Manager will be directly involved in the day to day activities including scheduling, ordering, compliance and customer service.
The Manager will report directly to the Territory Manager and will additionally receive direction from key business partners. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained. Responsible for inventory and money control systems, recruits staff and oversees training and development. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and lead each store's exceptional customer-focused employees; building an effective aligned staff in conjunction with Laredo Hospitality's vision and culture.
- Consistently and effectively communicate company objectives through face to face communication, team meetings and daily calls to each property.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained.
- Performs visitations of each location on a consistent basis to ensure quality standards are being maintained and complete a checklist for each visit.
- Instill and uphold the mission of cultivating relationships through personalized service.
- Lead recognition and motivational efforts throughout the area for team members and guests.
- Work hands-on in each property to ensure compliance of guest service, cleanliness and standards of excellence.
- Provide guidance to all team members, leading by example.
- Work side by side with team members to model and validate operational excellence through ongoing visitations on varying days and partial days.
- Executes all schedules, minimizing overtime and ensuring proper coverage.
- Bi-weekly payroll reporting.
- Maintain proper inventory levels with thorough inventory and purchasing.
- Maintain all local licenses including but not limited to, State and local liquor, business and gaming licenses.
- Ensuring team members have up to date food manager and basset certifications.
- Ensure safety regulations are followed and company standards are met consistently.
- Execution of the highest standards of all local health and safety codes as well as security policies.
- Complete all required reports in a timely manner including weekly and monthly reports and business reviews.
- Responsible for attaining food budgetary goals.
- Ensure operational and financial targets remaining within agreed upon budgets and timelines.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with employees and customers.
- Run a top line business through operational focus, ensuring that correct procedures are followed at all times.
- Proactively identify and manage challenges to address customer concerns and issues.
- Address underperformance and accountability with necessary documentation.
- Analyze employee performance and provide feedback, guidance and training to impact results.
- Monitor and ensure execution of local store marketing programs per company directives.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience.
- 1+ years of Multi-Unit experience preferred.
- Proven track record of developing talent.
- Ability to drive guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection coaching and development of team members.
- Great communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and successful problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Google and Apple applications.
- Ability to analyze a P&L.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and data.
- Entrepreneurial passion to be high energy, independent and work across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel throughout Illinois and have an adaptive work schedule including nights and weekends.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.