ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
The Recur Team acts as an agency within ProfitWell responsible for creating, distributing, and promoting our vast array of original multimedia content that positions ProfitWell as a thought leader and authority brand in the subscription economy. In this role, you’ll use your strong project management skills while working with our Creative and Marketing teams to ideate, create, produce, and distribute original content for our brand. Check out one of our videos here!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a creative project manager through
- Managing the ideation, production, and distribution of original content
- Partnering with our Creative team to design the layout, insert graphics, and look of our shows
- Working with agencies to ensure video editing is handled appropriately and in line with project deadlines
- Providing finalized content for distribution to various channels in partnership with the Recur Team, including on our blog, our website, social media, community pages, prospective and current client outreach, etc.
- Seek opportunities to improve our original content offering through a creative lens, process improvement, distribution channel enhancement, etc.
This might be a good fit if you...
- Portfolio, reel, or link to your work is required
- Are an organized, detail-oriented project manager
- Have juggled numerous video projects at once
- Bring the know-how of audio recording, three-point lighting, and DSLR shooting
- Are an expert in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator)
- Are a team player that is eager to discuss your ideas
- Receive feedback well and translate it into your work
- Are pursuing a degree in communications and media studies, photography/film/television, multimedia, broadcasting, or a related field
- Added bonus if you can create and concept ideas for original content and have experience in a technology/SaaS company
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.