Our client is currently seeking a Civil Engineer with a managerial background who will be responsible for designing and developing various municipal projects. This is a full-time, permanent position with some travel locally.
- Collaborate/consult with other engineers, scientists, regulatory agencies, and other specialists.
- Excellent understanding of water and wastewater/stormwater design and treatments.
- Assist with planning, zoning and supporting Public Works and Code Enforcement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- NYS Professional Engineering License is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Good understanding of, and ability to coordinate projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Advertising & Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, and Sales industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region, and often extends its services throughout the United States, primarily recruiting for mid-to-senior level positions.
Financial Operations Specialist