Supports the Getty bookstore as a professional and outgoing sales associate. Operates a POS system, applies basic computer skills, handles money, and communicates effectively with visitors. Demonstrates knowledge of current museum exhibits, store merchandise and museum layout.
- Assists customers with orders
- Handles cash responsibly with accuracy according to opening /closing procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, current exhibitions, and store/museum policies
- Prepares store and/or satellite locations for opening by restocking merchandise from carts, checking inventory and supply levels and providing general housekeeping
- Maintains store throughout the day
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years retail experience preferably in a museum, specialty, or book store