Tesla is looking for as Software Engineer to join our Music & Multimedia QA Engineering team. This team is focused on testing all new UI features on the various vehicle Infotainment displays (Model S, Model X, Model 3, etc.). You will work with other QA automation engineers, developers and user experience testers to ensure new features are well tested through automation. You will be responsible for developing automated tests to cover all new and legacy features.
- Strong software development skills in one or more common programming/scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go, C/C++, or Java.
- Develop automated test scripts that validate UI/UX functionality specific to music and multimedia.
- Work closely with QA engineers, developers, and user experience testers to ensure the UI features are well tested through automation.
- Collaborate with our UI QA Automation Frameworks team to integrate these automated test cases into our continuous integration pipeline.
- Investigate failures of automated test executions and maintain regression tests.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding and highly collaborative environment.
- Mobile/Web Media application automation testing.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix environments.
- Strong experience with industry standard development and automation tools (Stash, JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Docker, etc).
- Strong familiarity with industry continuous integration concepts.
- Strong experience with Ruby is preferred.