What makes Company Conferences a GREAT fit for you When you join Company, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Company is the place for you.
Do you want to shape a fast-growing global conference product & services organization, innovating and changing the way we operate at ever increasing scale Do you have a passion for continuous improvement and creating organizational efficiency Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment working with world class talent, where your data-based analyses result in actual business impact Do you enjoy being in senior executive meetings where major business decisions are made based on your analyses and program recommendations Do you have a proven ability to drive transformation efforts and craft operational strategy, always navigating tight deadlines and collaborating with key stakeholders Do you like to inspire teams to embrace change and constantly improve their productivity and efficiencies in a customer centric way
If you answered yes to these questions, this role, reporting directly to the SVP of Global Conference Production is for you.
The MVP Business Strategy & Transformation will be a key member of the Global Production leadership team focused on business critical initiatives that will transform the way we work at scale. This leader will play a key role in defining the strategy and working with the respective leaders to define operating models for each function that leverage proven practices, enable globally consistent execution and are built to scale. Driving change and adoption of new programs through inspiring, coaching, influencing and managing teams through pilot phases.
1. Work with Conference Production leadership team to understand business information priorities in order to design and develop customer focused solutions - processes, systems and analytics that enable Conference Production associates to achieve strategic objectives;
2. Identify opportunities for business process improvement (BPI), recommend and build programs to address these with clear operating plans and metrics
3. Inspire, coach, and manage teams to adopt new programs and ways of working, monitoring them through pilot phases
4. Ensure the testing and coordinated implementation of business process solutions
5. Develop operational measurement capabilities and determine the means for quantifying performance and compliance;
6. Lead for Conference Production responsibilities as part of annual long range strategic planning process. Interpret data, identify key findings, develop recommendations and build high level operating plans in collaboration with Conference Production leadership team
7. Develop Senior Management communication materials to provide clear line of sight into relevant key business issues, trends and strategic considerations
8. Partner with internal stakeholders to assist in building long term talent acquisition and development strategy
Strong leadership/people-management and relationship-building skills, with an ability to influence others;
Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
Strong, polished interpersonal skills – a leader who can communicate with clarity and operate with finesse across a broad organization;
Undergraduate degree required with MBA preferred
10+ years’ experience in consulting, process transformation, strategy development, process excellence in $1B+ organization;
Six-sigma certification (green belt or black belt) preferred;
Preferably a high degree of technical competency, including expert/advanced Excel skills and advanced PowerPoint skills;
Strong understanding of business intelligence as a discipline. Developing understanding of Big Data Analytics with ability to translate strategic objectives into business intelligence/associated functional requirements;
Demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable information;