Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries and petrochemical operations. Through onsite problem solving and the application of innovative technologies, we maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Oilfield Delivery Specialist in our Energy Services - Logistics group located in Dickinson, ND. If you are a dedicated DOT driving professional with a proven track record of success in customer delivery we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits.
Operational Specialist – CDL Driver, Chemical Treatment
Territory / Location Information:
This position is based in Dickinson, ND
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- A long-term career with opportunities for advancement
- Flexible, independent work environment
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment-medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
This position will primarily be responsible for providing chemical treatments to oil wells, and the maintenance and safe operation of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
- Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis.
- Maintain chemical inventory reports.
- Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
- Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting.
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills.
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment.
- Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales.
- Must have the ability to Lift/Carry up to 50 pounds chest high.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Must currently hold a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), issued by the state in which the candidate resides with all the relevant endorsements (X - HazMat & Tanker required)
- One (1) year commercial driving experience, compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations, within the past five years
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (3 years)
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Oil Field Chemicals Industry experience
- Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide)
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges
- Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units
- Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds
- Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill
Keywords: oilfield, driver, hauler, transportation, “oilfield driver”, “chemical delivery”, “chemical driver”, “driver jobs”, CDL, “commercial driver’s license”, “commercial driver license”, DOT, “truck driver”, “CDL truck driver”, “cdl driver”, “trucking jobs”
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.