- 1 year of mortgage loan origination or mortgage account executive experience
- Knowledge of the current mortgage industry, including a strong understanding of mortgage products
- Proven success in a production role
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for client service
- Ability to stay organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Ability to commute to downtown Detroit
What’ll Make You Special
- Current experience in a loan officer or account executive role
- Leadership experience at a mortgage lender
National Account Executives for Quicken Loans Mortgage Services are mortgage professionals who prospect brokers, community banks and credit unions to form ongoing partnerships. They then provide expert insight to help grow and develop their partners’ businesses.
- Support partners as their go-to mortgage expert
- Inform partners of pricing updates, new products and special offers
- Train new business partners on company-specific technology and processes
- Maintain an open line of communication with active and potential partners
- Organize technology, sales and loan officer trainings
- Assist partners with loan-level and systematic problems and teach them how to find solutions
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 – 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.