National Account Manager (Security) - WD30073546161
What you will do
The National Account Manager will develop and expand existing and new national accounts within a defined territory. Provide input such as, relevant market information, sales, marketing strategies, vision and goals. You will drive new sales opportunities with existing customers, positioning the company for success. Personally contact and secure new business accounts, typically with multiple site locations within the designated region. The National Account Manager manages all aspects of assigned accounts within their portfolio, including but not limited to: opportunity identification; pre-sales planning; deal execution; post sales installation planning and follow up; customer issue resolution relating to invoicing, service and other issues in order to ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitate long term relationships with strong potential for repeat business.
How you will do it
• Achieve targeted sales growth for National Accounts at a rate and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
• Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and existing accounts through frequent proactive contact with accounts; building, expanding and maintaining strong relationships with multiple departments (facilities, loss prevention, IT, finance) and key decision makers at multiple levels within customer organizations.
• Formulate a sound business plan to provide acceptable sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets. Work with Regional Director to meet profitability goals.
• Ensure responsiveness and service delivery through utilization of internal infrastructure including Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC’s), National Account Service Center (NASC), Business Operations, support team, and Tyco IS sales & service offices (SSO’s).
• Provide current market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in various markets, suggested marketing programs to the Regional Director.
• Working with management and Corporate Marketing to implement promotional programs for National Accounts.
• Establish and maintain a high level of quality and timely service to customers for maximum retention.
• Maintain and grow RIF base for assigned accounts.
• Acts as a central point of contact to service existing or assigned account’s needs and requests.
What we look for
• College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of commercial sales experience, including three (3) years of major accounts sales of electronic security or related industry experience within a large corporation.
• Proven sales ability with high-level corporate contacts.
• Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
• Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel by auto, plane, train.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.