Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes
* Strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency
* Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
* Problem sensitivity, or the ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go wrong
* Vision and passion for delivering best in class consumer/customer experience
* Passion for anticipating and satisfying consumer needs
* High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Experience in e-commerce customer support, supply chain, order fulfillment/management or inventory distribution preferred
* Must possess a high level of professionalism
* Ability to multitask within several computer systems while on the phone
* Attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have advanced computer skills/typing ability
* Must be able to complete the Home Office Safety Checklist and Information Technology Requirements
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur.
The work environment and physical-demand characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and key results outlined herein
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled