Provide operational project management to the National Accounts organization. Develop capability to deliver installations through subcontractors and branch personnel. Develop a team of subcontractors in areas where branch coverage is not complete. Manage the profitability of National Accounts installations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the National Accounts Operations Manager may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Provide daily and/or weekly updates to Management on Projects/Jobs.
- Weekly progress reports to the Director of National Accounts on subcontractor development and installation progress.
- Works with Sales team to design large or complex projects.
- Works with field offices to provide technical assistance and quality control on installations.
- Establishes project scope of work in conjunction with the National Accounts Managers.
- Establish agreements with subcontractors.
- Conduct project meeting on large or Key National accounts installations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage Branch Technicians or Subcontractors on large or complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access,Outlook) and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Computer skills with expertise in work processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Proficient in Power Point with advanced presentation skills. Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Strong communication and listening skills to assist internal and external customers.
- Strong business math skills, interpersonal relations and judgment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamental of plane, solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Some travel required.
- High School Degree or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they reside and proper automobile registration.
- Proof of insurance for personal automobile liability; $100,000 each person, $300,000 each accident, $100,000 property damage or combined bodily injury/property damage limit of $300,000.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.