Located in Chicago, IL this position is a lead Account Executive role and is the primary contact for assigned national accounts; ensuring continued and increased growth by negotiating renewals or selling products and services to existing customers, understanding customer needs, and providing customer support; handling complex and high volume member accounts, may lead strategic business changes and assist with special projects or development of strategies; and mentoring and training account team.
* Possess current State Agent License.
* 6 years successful record as a health care account/sales executive and thorough knowledge of group health care products, processes and trends.
* Leadership and mentoring skills; strategic thinker and ability to lead change.
* Experience addressing customer needs and make sound decisions; build strong customer relations.
* PC and database skills, experience analyzing reports.
* Experience developing and facilitating sales presentations.
* Experience managing RFP process.
* Effective verbal and written communications skills. Build relationships within team and across company to support customers and drive business success.
* Negotiations skills and knowledge of funding.
* Ability and willingness to travel, as needed.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
*Group 1 - health license
*Experienced with Employer Group Health Benefits
* Bachelor Degree.
This position is located in Chicago, IL.
Location: IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Expiration Date: Sunday, November 17, 2019