Our client is a spectacular Out-of-Home (OOH) and digital media company. Its digital and static media assets span across some of the largest markets in the United States and Canada (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and many more) and are situated in the country’s most valuable Out-of-Home environments such as Times Square, the Las Vegas Strip, West Hollywood, Union Station, Yonge - Dundas Square and Canada’s leading shopping centers. Our client currently has US offices in Phoenix, New York City, Denver and Los Angeles.
The advertising community is demanding customized, audience and place-based approaches that provide high value and measurable results. Evasive technology found in the on-demand world of the internet, DVR viewing and satellite radio have allowed consumers to avoid traditional advertising by simply skipping over it. As such, the OOH industry continues to grow as it is the one true medium to reach consumers on the go and cannot be “turned off.” Currently, Our client’s static and digital OOH inventory can be found in markets such as New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas, with an eye on rapid growth in additional top tier markets, nationally and abroad.
Our client is looking to grow its National Sales team with a National Account Executive position located in its New York City office. This role focuses on working with the national planning and strategy teams inside the agencies, as well as with direct clients, to affect business from top down. Applicants should be energetic and self-starters, looking to create, grow and nurture business. The goal is to make sure that everyone on the strategy and planning teams is 100% aware of the our client's capabilities and portfolio of assets. Candidates should be prepared to work in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Sell premium OOH and digital advertising products to a varied client base throughout the North American market through outside sales and in-person presentations, with a FOCUS on the Planning and strategy teams.
- Meet and exceed sales target through prospecting new business and developing client relationships, focusing on agencies and brands
- Become proficient in both digital and OOH mediums, qualifying potential advertisers and growing existing accounts
- Develop presentation skills needed to efficiently present ideas and media options to potential and existing clients
- Attend conferences, trade shoes and key events as needed
- Effectively communicate client requirements to product & account teams
Required and Minimum Qualifications:
- Relationships inside the strategy and planning agencies and with direct clients
- 3-5+ years of experience in outside sales
- Experience selling digital display advertising is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile vendors across ad networks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Out-of-Home and Mobile knowledge preferred