National Business Development Manager - Plant Maintenance & Facilities Expert
If seeking a company that values its people, recognizes hard work, and the importance of work/life balance then consider Hi-Line, Inc.
Start a Better Career with Hi-Line, Inc.
As a Mobile Industrial Hardware Store, Hi-Line believes serving the customer and providing high-quality products is our number one priority and that starts with the dedicated Hi-Line team members.
Hi-Line, Inc. an essential business in Maintenance, Repair, Operating (MRO) and Industrial industry, is seeking a National Business Development Manager to join our team in our Dallas, Texas home office. The National Business Development Manager will use their unique skills of prospecting, problem-solving, negotiating, managing, and creative thinking to develop new customers for Hi-Line in the plant maintenance and facilities maintenance space. You will work in conjunction with our sales, marketing, and supply chain teams.
- Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition medium and large-sized plant maintenance manufacturing accounts.
- Develop value-based proposals and other offers to communicate the value, quality, and strengthen the relationship of prospects and existing customers in the industry of plant/facility maintenance.
- Coordinate, develop, propose, and secure agreements with prospect organizations by contacting the appropriate management and decision-makers on a nationwide basis.
- Work with financing and negotiate pricing and terms of new agreements to maximize revenue and profits and minimize risk.
- Ensure all agreements are rapidly implemented, communicated across the sales team, and supporting functions are completely trained.
- Communication with the sales team and customer support staff on travel plans, customer needs/expectations, forecasted sales, and address shortfalls as needed.
- Understand the Market Dynamics and customers' goals for a proactive approach to maximize their growth in Plant Maintenance MRO Product sales.
Negotiations, Selling Techniques, Persuasive Skills, Relationship Building, Social Skills, Presentations, Bold, Leadership, Management, Customer Retention, Recruitment, Self-Motivated
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Domestic Travel is Required
- Management/Leadership Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge in Plant/Facility Maintenance Operations
- MRO Experience Preferred
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration is Preferred
- Knowledge in Plant/Facility Maintenance Technical or Mechanical Operation
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Competitive Compensation
- 401 (k), Health Insurance, Dental, and Life Benefits
- 60 years of history with steady growth as a Privately Held Company based here in Dallas.
- A Family-Friendly and Comfortable Work Environment
- Security of working for a Debt-Free Company
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- At Hi-Line, Inc, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected by applicable law.