Job ID: 161709
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
This position will be responsible for executing and tracking our digital marketing strategies while managing the company’s online presence.
- Provide digital marketing support including simple web development, email marketing, and other lead generation initiatives.
- Support the content marketing strategy by producing strong, engaging, and well-written content that is on brand.
- Develop, execute and manage/assist digital marketing campaigns, leveraging email, SEM and social.
- Monitor and report on brand health through active listening.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of digital initiatives through competitive analysis, research and analysis of web analytics.
- Manage email marketing lists and execute list segmentation with collaboration with Regional and National Marketing Managers. Manage list segmentation and scoring to increase conversion rates.
- Adhere to email marketing best practices and global anti-SPAM laws while supporting email marketing campaigns.
- Support automated and lead nurturing campaigns using the company marketing automation tool of choice.
- Analyze key digital metrics to make data-driven improvements on performance of digital marketing initiatives. Analyze web traffic metrics measure and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives and activities. Use data to inform future strategy and tactics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Experience in content led SEO initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- In depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, NetSuite)
- Solid knowledge of CMS platforms including Wordpress
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.