National Director of Clinical Operations / Registered Nurse (RN)
NurseCore, a national leader in home care and medical staffing services is seeking a National Director of Clinical Operations. Take your management career to the next level and make in impact on the healthcare industry. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As the National Director of Clinical Operations, you will uphold the standards for clinical excellence, ensure quality patient outcomes and employee satisfaction, while supporting the companies growth initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains confidentiality and respects client rights.
- Ensures that all branches are in compliance with Federal, State and NurseCore regulations and policies.
- Ensures that all branches provide exceptional service to clients.
- Develops clinical policies.
- Assist in hiring Clinical Director’s.
- Assists with developing good working relationships between Branch Directors and Clinical Directors.
- Resource for clinical questions.
- Works with RVP’s and VP’s to develop and supervise sound operational procedures.
- Assist branches during surveys and developing of Plan of Correction.
- Visits branch offices for compliance, education and training.
- Train Clinical Directors.
- Train Branch Directors, RVPs and VPs.
- Monitor Quality Management and Quality Improvement programs.
To perform the job successfully, you should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrates knowledge of insurance and reimbursement criteria for home care services.
- Understands and explains how to implement, evaluate and document nursing care.
- Understands and explains the need to report changes in the client’s condition to physicians and consultants.
- Demonstrates accountability and responsibility for own work.
- Acquires, maintains and demonstrates current knowledge of safe and effective home care services.
- Analysis of Operations.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service excellence and quality improvement.
- Is able to read, write and comprehend English.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, with a current unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Texas.
- Five years of current nursing experience as an R.N. with a minimum of one year’s experience in home health or related field.
- Experience must include direct supervision, including hiring and firing within the last three years.
- Graduate of a Baccalaureate degree in nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing required.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace