Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking National Maritime Center (NMC) Records Management Specialists for service in Martinsburg, WV. The mission of the USCG NMC is to issue Merchant Mariner Credentials to fully qualified Mariners. The USCG processes approximately 55,000 applications annually. The overall program, referred to as the Mariner Credentialing Program (MCP), involves receiving applications and supporting documentation from applicants, evaluating the applications against documented standards, and issuing appropriate credentials or denying an application.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Print credentials from the licensing and documentation database/system using automated printers
- Laminate credentials
- Prepare credentials for mailing
- Update the licensing and documentation database / system with appropriate correspondence
- Produce task ordered amount of quality credentials within the task order time frame
- Assist in other departments, as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 years previous experience performing records management or equivalent role
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Ability to lift to 20 lbs and occasionally walk, sit, stand, use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, and controls
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.