Functions as primary operational point of customer contact to assigned Federal accounts.Is engaged from contractual concept or assignment through implementation, ongoing operational execution and consistency within steady state management and the facilitation of restorative actions for issue resolution.Communicates across business lines to ensure Ricoh adherence to contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements, identify operational opportunities for improvement or expansion, and to ensure best practices are in place for overall customer satisfaction and business retention.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and ongoing maintenance of the Ricoh Account Management Playbook (RAMP) documentation
- Oversight of Ricoh's on-boarding support processes (order management, billing, tech services, enterprise services) in relation to customer expectation & satisfaction
- Implementation of the Core Team processes -- Account Charter creation, identification of participants and their roles and responsibilities, and establishment of internal and external CAD. To include (Best Practices, Challenges, Opportunities) Field Operations; IAMs, Site managers, Site Supervisors across the enterprise.
- Identification of growth opportunities for escalation to sales
- Participate within Integrated Account Reviews. Compile data and reporting for Annual Customer Strategy (ACS) and Quarterly Strategy Update (QSU) creation including customer presentation participation. Compile data and reporting as requested on existing accounts for Bid Proposal support.
- Engages external and internal resources to provide proactive maintenance as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Facilitate the resolution of account issues to ensure optimal customer satisfaction levels
- Establish and identify applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements
- Ensures (local MS responsibility) that Managed Services locations in assigned account(s) are consistent nationally, regarding branding appearance, site procedures manual, training, management, billing, reporting and contract conformance from site to site.
- Ensure Monthly Management Report meetings occur with key customer contact, and ensures MMRs are conducted with local customer contacts by local accountable management.
- Ensures execution of Executive Site audits. Verify acceptable Site Certifications.
- Consult with IAMs on recruiting, hiring, training and performance related issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years Federal account management experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of project management engagement experience strongly preferred
- Must have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of technology
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.