Pro Channel Comfort Products and Residential Thermal Solutions provides integrated product solutions in heating and cooling processes, ventilation, refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
Resideo is seeking a National Account Sales Manager for their National Accounts Team; you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships and managing nationwide distribution partnerships. As a critical member of the team, the National Account Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth of Resideo HVAC control products through your National Accounts. Profit is driven through the sales of integrated smart home solutions in heating and cooling processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes. The National Account Sales Manager will have travel up to 50% of the time.
- Create and execute annual sales plan for your account leveraging internal Resideo resources to maximize sales growth.
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, growth strategies, roadmaps, and competitive analyses of assigned accounts.
- Effectively work in cross functional environment with Sales Director, the marketing channel, Regional Sales Leaders, product management teams and external channel partners to develop and articulate new growth strategies.
- Develop effective Sales and Marketing programs and tools specific to your accounts.
- Communicate all account product requirements and work with the marketing channel to develop account specific marketing and product strategies.
- Utilize CRM tools to update management and sales reps of progress and opportunities.
- Manage and negotiate contracts with customers.
- Provide product training to distributor reps and HVAC contractors
- Coordinate with other team members to maximize sales coverage of key markets.
- Participate in relevant industry trade shows and/or specialized training seminars.
- Hosting open houses to showcase Honeywell products to contractors.
- Responsible for maintaining current business and managing growth.
- Responsible for training contractors and distributor on product value.
- Responsible for working and developing the distribution base to grow the business.
- Relationship building skills are critical to this role.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree; in lieu of degree, 10+ years of direct sales experience
- HVAC sales or technician experience
- HVAC Distribution experience
- HVAC Manufacturer sales experience
- Outside/external customer sales experience (working with new and existing accounts)
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing successful client relationships and territory plans
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix- team environment
- A diplomatic approach to conflict resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience selling in contracting environment
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments, and distributor of low-voltage and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. The company has a 40-year, exclusive license to use the Honeywell Home brand for products and will continue to serve more than 100,000 contractors through its ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 14,500 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .
Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Resideo is seeking a National Account Sales Manager for their National Accounts Team; you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships and managing nationwide distribution partnerships. As a critical member of the team, the National Account Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth of Resideo HVAC control products through your National Accounts. Profit is driven through the sales of integrated smart home solutions in heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification, zoning, humidification, security and plumbing systems. National Account Sales Manager will have travel up to 50% of the time.
$61,089.00 - $93,708.00 /yearWhat is this?
Outside Sales Account Manager
Outside Sales Account Manager