Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions. We are currently looking for a National Sales Director for our Non Delegated Corresondent channel.
- 2 Weeks-Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Strength and Stability
- Diverse Product Mix. Ability to go down to a 500 FHA Fico/ Non QM!!
- Industry leading compensation plan including base salary, overrides on team production, benefits.
Responsible for the management of a team of Correspondent Account Executives and broker relationship building nationally. Incumbents may also manage Area Sales Managers. Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise loan submissions, maintain high levels of service, and manage for high quality Account Executives within a designated geographical region.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Responsible for timely completion of regional sales forecasts.
- Mentor, coach, and assist Account Executives in building & maintaining exceptional relationships with brokers and setting up new broker relationships.
- Provide oversight to Account Executives in communicating changes to Carrington loan programs, rates and/or policies to brokers.
- Responsible for communicating, implementing and maintaining marketing strategies and policy and procedure changes within assigned region.
- Ensure that all sales activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state and federal lending regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Participate in the development and facilitation of training and presentations for sales meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to subordinates to ensure promotion of all corporate goals and objectives and culture.
- Manage and coach direct reports to achieve division objectives, including development of regional goals, establishing appropriate timelines, monitoring progress, and maintaining effective communication with direct reports.
- Responsible for recruiting, directing, training, developing and motivating sales force and other subordinates.
- Responsible for participating and assisting in the budgeting process.
- May attend and represent Carrington at trade shows or industry meetings.
- Work a flexible schedule and travel as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & LICENSES:
- Demonstrated sales performance and management
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Working knowledge of databases and corporate loan origination systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Complete understanding of credit, title, escrow, underwriting, loan processing and servicing functions
- Strong and proven decision making and problem solving ability
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and conventional lending guidelines
- Knowledge of Encompass or equivalent system a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent system a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 10 years non-delegated mortgage experience
- Minimum 2 years in government mortgage experience
- Previous experience as a sales manager strongly required