Who is Dynam.AI?
Dynam.AI provides customers across the globe with platform-enabled AI solutions built to uplevel any organization in any industry. Dynam.AI's detection, prediction, and optimization technologies have emerged from years of intensive research and development by a team of world-leading AI physicists and engineers. Dynam.AI's suite of AI-enabled solutions is uniquely adaptable to tackle specific business needs, all while setting the industry standard in precision and accuracy. Dynam.AI is a portfolio company of Analytics Ventures, named Best VC for Artificial Intelligence by Awards.AI.
Dynam.AI's scientists work on a diverse set of problems and data sets. We custom develop and deploy state-of-the-art techniques in Computer Vision Machine Learning, as well as natural language understanding (NLU), explainable AI, time-series prediction, and anomaly detection, among others. Employees get ownership in Dynam.AI through a generous stock option plan. Dynam.AI provides ample opportunities for career growth and taking on leadership roles. Our mentoring program enables employees to develop new skills and hone their existing ones in the fast-paced world of AI innovation.
This position will report directly to Dynam.AI's Chief Executive Officer. As the Director of Sales, you will own client relationships, facilitate meetings, understand client needs, and act as a key proctoring consultant.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who has demonstrated success in winning technology sales, has an understanding, and is willing to learn new technologies that will impact our lives in a meaningful way. The ideal candidate will have experience in management, scaling an enterprise solution sale. The candidate will be results-oriented and a top-performing team member.
- Lead generation, identify and pursue new opportunities, develop and drive the right sales initiatives for an ongoing solid pipeline,
- To identify true opportunities and match our solutions to the needs of the prospect.
- Prospect daily for new business by adopting effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation including cold calling, phone prospecting, and face-to-face (zoom) meetings
- To present our solutions, directly or through team expertise, to all of the stakeholders within an opportunity
- To achieve or exceed revenue targets on an ongoing basis.
- To provide a periodic, accurate, and achievable forecast for yourself and your team in a consistent and timely manner.
- To understand the strengths and weaknesses of the company's competitors and to use these to maximum advantage to sell Dynam.AI solutions and deliver real value to customers.
- To build a network of AI/ML professionals, analysts, and influencers
- To own and maintain the full pipeline
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas consistently
- You MUST have a Successful track record in enterprise sales ideally as a sales team captain with a proven history of meeting quota consistently
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years previous direct sales experience with 7 years previous experience selling SaaS and enterprise software
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients/prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to customer problems
- Proven experience drafting, negotiating, and finalizing a variety of client material & documents
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong results orientation with a dedicated client focus
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations
- Ability to work alone while also being a strong collaborator
- Positively charged team player with high emotional intelligence
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- technology sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily through this COVID-19 pandemic; the plan is to bring the office back to a more normalized environment when the science shows it safe enough to re-engage in person.