For over 40 years and four generations, Gibson Overseas has come to become the leader in the Tabletop and Housewares industry in USA. This award-winning and reputable company is privately-owned with headquarters in Los Angeles. Gibson's diversified product line consists of Tabletop, dinnerware, Glassware, and Housewares, cookware, cutlery and gadgets manufacturer with a focus on everyday home cooking and entertaining. The company enjoys a notable presence with the majority of top USA and global retailers. Beside its private label programs, Gibson has a portfolio of legacy and licensed brands as well as premier personality brands.
PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY
Please visit us at:http://www.gibsonusa.com
Open Position: Closeout Sales Manager:
The Sales Manager is a hunter-role, directly involved in sales to selected accounts and then managing, participating and orchestrating all Closeout sales of the company to all appropriate accounts in USA and globally.
- Los Angeles-based
- Good understanding of key categories: Dinnerware, Glassware, Cookware, Cutlery
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling closeout products
- Experience in the export sales
- Effective follow up, negotiation and closing skills
- Sell Closeout products to a variety of major US and international retailers
- Direct involvement in selecting accounts, managing, participating and orchestrating Closeout sales to all appropriate accounts of the company, in USA and globally
- Reporting to Senior VP of Sales and Principles
- Requires 50-70 days per year, traveling to accounts
We offer competitive salary, bonus potential and full benefits package
Gibson Overseas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, or sexual orientation