National VP of Business Development and Training
- Job Label:
- National VP of Business Development and Training (Irvine)
POSITION TITLE: National VP of Business Development and Training
LOCATION: Irvine, CA
REPORTS TO: Sr. VP of Operations
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the VP of Sales and Training is Business Development for National Home Builder Sales & internal Lennar Market expansion. The VP of Sales will also manage preparation of training material, delivery of training to New Home Consultants, escrow and title company agents, and other homebuilding personnel. This position will manage the Sales and Training Director & Managers for the West, Central & East regions. Responsible for goal creation & measurement along with Key Performance Indicators for all Regions. Travel required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Create leads and introduce SunStreet to prospects inside and outside of Lennar.
- Expand existing Lennar Divisions’ footprint, including sales strategy for multifamily and active adult opportunities.
- Convert new Lennar Divisions.
- Solicit and convert other New Home Builders into the Sunstreet program.
- Work with government affairs team to unlock new regional opportunities.
- Partner with Operations team to bring new Division & outside Builder programs to market, specifically educating Division leaders, sales and marketing teams on how to position solar with consumers and ensure solar is a benefit that drives home sales.
- Determine local market research needs – Realtors, consumers, HBA,
- Determine and supervise National sales staff, training and needs.
- Facilitate introduction of Solar Advisor and their specific customer touch points.
- Determine sales collateral needs for Lennar divisions and outside builder markets.
- Work with operations team to set quarterly & annual sales goals.
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop creative solar programs tailored to market demand.
- Maintain service relationship with key Division/Builder/Partner leadership
- Attend grand opening events, builder marketing events, Builder networking events.
- Continue to feed local market insights to sales team
- Serve as single point of contact for sales trouble shooting
- Provide monthly reports on customer satisfaction
- Lead team of sales trainers to optimize efficiency and effectiveness through best practices.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to convert leads and manage high stakes accounts.
- Experience in homebuilding a plus
- Ten (10) years of related experience with progressive management experience.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies and materials weighing 25 pounds or less.
Occasional travel is required.
SunStreet is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- Related Keywords:
- Solar, Home Building, Sales