101Network is looking for a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Native Campaign Manager!
Who are we?
101Network is a digital media publishing company with several high-quality sites (https://www.101network.com/). We specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content reaching over 50 million Americans.
About this position
At 101Network, our Campaign Managers are also called Audience Development Managers, working in Native environments as well as Facebook and other platforms. Our ADMs are responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms, mainly focusing on Taboola/Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, Google Ads and others. With a strong sales and marketing orientation, you will also bring a thorough understanding of digital analytics, creative best practices and content nuances by platform to drive strategy and measures of success. You will also have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology and advertising platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously. Our best ADMs bring a strong team orientation with a bit of healthy competition.
Why work for 101Network?
- Work with motivated, fun, and smart colleagues
- Employer Contribution to Health benefits
- Free gym(s) on premises
- Convenient office location in La Jolla’s UTC area, across the street from UTC Mall
- Create new campaigns, and monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Taboola/Outbrain, Google Ads and Yahoo Gemini
- Build, develop, launch, monitor, and optimize all ad campaigns
- Monitor platform spend and optimize campaigns for greatest return
- Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test
- Source new networks and traffic sources to test
- Collaborate closely with the content team as well as the tech team to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns
- Report and communicate results to Media Team Management on a frequent, regular basis
- Provide feedback and creative best practices to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
- Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences
- One or more years experience managing digital media campaigns for multiple clients on multiple platforms
- At least one year of experience in a digital media strategy role
- Familiarity with platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Outbrain/Taboola) is a must
- Sales/Marketing orientation with demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel or GSheets – mandatory
- Self-motivated & multi-tasker
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics,Business Administration or relevant, related work experience
- Full Time, In-House
- Remote work and relocation are not available for this role