Search for underwater threats. Deliver payloads of incredible firepower or necessary manpower. Execute strategic aerial maneuvers anywhere from the stratosphere, to mere feet above the sea. This is just a glimpse into your career as a Naval Aviator. You also may find yourself:
- Flying some of the most innovative and high-tech aircraft in the world
- Providing vital attack, defense and logistic support to the Fleet
- Controlling and maintaining all internal and external aircraft systems
A four-year degree is required to work as a Navy Pilot or Naval Flight Officer. Candidates seeking an Officer position in this community must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in a technical field.
All candidates must also be U.S. citizens, willing to serve worldwide and qualified for sea duty.
General qualifications may vary depending upon whether you're currently serving, whether you've served before or whether you've never served before.
Learn more about life in the Navy at https://www.monster.com/company/profiles/US-NAVY-1
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Professional Development
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement