JOB TITLE: Navy Flying Hour Program Analyst � OPNAV N83
This project provides technical and professional services to support management of Navy�s Fleet Readiness models and the analytical development of annual readiness funding requirements for Navy ships, aircraft and expeditionary assets. This position focuses on Navy and Marine Corps annual flying hour requirements.
This position is in the N40 Force Readiness Directorate at COMNAVAIRPAC headquarters at NAS North Island, San Diego, CA.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly assist Navy�s Flying Hour Program Manager through Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) phases of FHP development and execution.
- Coordinate with Navy�s Aviation Readiness Branch (OPNAV N832) thru all PPBE phases to facilitate accurate representation of Navy�s Master Aviation Plan (MAP) and accurate development of Navy�s Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Act as Navy�s Aviation Data Warehouse Manager and coordinate with OPNAV N832 technical staff on the life cycle management and continuous improvement of the application.
- Produce briefings, information papers, data sheets, and attend meetings related to the Navy�s Flying Hour Program.
- Maintain a current and historic database of FHP allocations, reprogrammed assets and operational tasking of all NAVAIRPAC units.
- Analyze data and project requirements for the present and future fiscal year Flying Hour Program.
- Coordinate with Requirements Department (N8) on future year FHP requirements.
- Prepare flight hour allocation messages.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Secret DOD Clearance.
- Bachelor�s degree from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of relative experience can be substituted for a bachelor�s degree.
- Five (5) years of experience in evaluating alternative courses of action.
- Experience using analytical methodologies and a variety of information technology resources.
- Experience in MS Office products to include PowerPoint and Excel
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to apply analysis using spreadsheets, web-based applications and databases to support decision making.
- Ability to package analytical results clearly and succinctly for varying levels of leadership and technical staff.
- Experience or familiarity with Naval Aviation, Navy�s Flying Hour Program, DOD POM development and PPBE phases.
- Background in OPNAV, Navy operations, POM and the Department of Defense (D0D) Program, Budget Information System (PBIS) strongly desired.
- Prior active, reserve or government Navy service and or experience as a DOD Program Analysist
WORK LOCATION: San Diego, CA
KEY WORDS: Navy, Naval Aviation, Navy Flying Hour Program, DOD Program Analyst, Navy Program Analyst, OPNAV, CNAF
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer�s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company�s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.